viernes, 12 de junio de 2020

Friday 12th of June


I will be at school today so I won't be able to answer your emails until this afternoon. REMEMBER WHOEVER COMES TO BRING YOUR OWN BAG.


ENGLISH:

Corregimos:

Exercise 1.

 1 They go by bike, bus, drive a car, scooter or walk.
2 It isn’t flat. 
3 T
4 One person can sit in a rickshaw.
5 More than 100 years old.

Exercise 2

a monorail 
b cycle rickshaw 
c cable car
d underground 
e motorbikes

Exercise 4 I corrected individually.

AB Exercise 1:
 Project 1. Good things: d, e, f  Bad things: b, I 
Project 2. Good things: a, h Bad things: c, g

Watch the video:

https://formularios.macmillaneducation.es/elt/resourcesELT/parent/material/newHighFive/level-6/Unit%209%20video.mp4

Pupil's book page 101.

Do activities 1, 2 and 4 in your notebook.

Activity Book page 99. Exercises 1, 2. Send me a photo of your work.
   




NATURAL SCIENCE

Watch these experiments and try at least one. Send me a video to show your technique. No face shown.



Go to this link, look for your name and create your avatar: https://iniciar.pixton.com/w4d9b

This week there won't be weekend challenge. We have to prepare our Graduation.....


8 comentarios:

  1. Hello Marta.We have to do one project or all of them?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Marta. We already created the avatar yesterday, do we have to create it again?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Marta, I am Diego López.
    I dont have the materials for makeing the experiment
    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. No worries. Try a model with something similar. There are many and you have to do only one.

      Eliminar
  4. Hi Marta. I did the scratch, do I have to send you a video or something? And I did all the activities for today. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.