miércoles, 3 de junio de 2020

Wednesday 3rd June


READY??? OFF WE GO!!!!!

Be patient!!!! Explore and click everywhere on every slide. Lots of surprises are waiting for you!!!! 

TIPS:
  • Take note of all the important data on a paper
  • Google Earth app is required is you are using the mobile phone or tablet.
  • Fill in all the "formularios".
  • Get back "safe and sound". 
  • Search each slide carefully, scroll and click everywhere......You never know where the information will be.
  • The complete trip might take a couple of hours. ENJOY!!!!












17 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marta, I am Diego López.
    I love the surprise.
    We cannot going to Córdoba in real life but this is going to be the same or better.
    THANKS!! BYE...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good job Marta it's perfect you've worked it pretty well and this is why you're one of the best teachers I've ever met

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Marta. It´s like going to Córdoba without moving. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. THE RECORDING IS OF 1 MINUTE. No longer.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THE SALMOREJO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Marta in the quarentine you sourprised me allways. Icredible job.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks, I try it.... (Always one l, surprise without o)

      Eliminar
  7. Hi Marta, I love the surprise it is a very nice detail

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Marta I´m Iker Asenjo I dont know how to put the code.
    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi marta, i am valle.
    I can't put the code.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Is it correct? You have to do it number by number. If they are correct you will see that the * disappear.

      Eliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.