jueves, 23 de abril de 2020

BOOK DAY


REMEMBER TO VISIT OTHER TEACHERS' BLOG. YOU HAVE THE LINKS ABOVE IN A PAGE.







TODAY WE ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE WORLD BOOK DAY. FIRST OF ALL, FEW DATA ABOUT TODAY.

The original idea was of the Valencian writer Vicente Clavel Andrés as a way to honour the author Miguel de Cervantes, first on 7 October, his birth date, then on 23 April, his death date. In 1995 UNESCO decided that the World Book and Copyright Day would be celebrated on 23 April, as the date is also the anniversary of the death of William Shakespeare and Inca Garcilaso de la Vega, as well as that of the birth or death of several other prominent authors.[1] (In a historical coincidence, Shakespeare and Cervantes died on the same date — 23 April 1616 — but not on the same day, as at the time, Spain used the Gregorian calendar and England used the Julian calendar; Shakespeare actually died 10 days after Cervantes died, on 3 May of the Gregorian calendar).

One of our most international book is "Don Quijote de La Mancha" and it deserves to be read.



This evening, at 18.00h, many people will read virtually the most relevant chapters of Don Quijote, starting with Joan MargaritPremio Cervantes 2019. It would be good you could listen to it.




Many famous people enjoy reading. Here you have one. From "Modern Family".Ed O'Neill...



Oprah loves reading


And I'm sure you know this one:


And finally, here is our own famous. Pay attention. Copy the questions and answer them in your notebook. Send me a photograph of it.


.
  1. Jack and Annie are…. friends, siblings, or cousins?
  2. Where do Jack and Annie live?
  3. Does Jack like books?
  4. Who is more careful? Jack or Annie?
  5. Why doesn’t Jack want to go in the tree house?
  6. The tree house is full of…. pizza, money, or books?
  7. What animal does Jack want to see in real life?
  8. What happens at the end of chapter two?


We are going to do a colaborative work. We are going to write 4 online books. You will be divided in groups and you will build up your story (You can write or add your drawings (Not pictures taken from internet). By 11.00pm I will close it, and we will see the results. Each member of the group has to identify their work. You don't have a maximum or a minimum number of words, but you have to do it. You can improve and correct your partners work, saying that in the comments.:

Here you have a video where I explain how to do it.




This is a story. Not a diary. Double click in the middle of the slide to write. I have record of all you do, so please respect your partners work. DON'T DELETE IT!!!

6ºA: From 1 to 12: Here's your story
6ºA: From 13 to 23: Here's your story
6ºB: From 1 to 12: Here's your story
6ºB: From 13 to 23: Here's your story


I want you to do something else. I want you to do a bookmark. A special bookmark. A bookmark that makes you remember what you are living. Think of a sentence to write it down and a design and send me a photo. Do it as you wish. look in youtube, There are lots of tutorials for bookmarks.


And finally here is a surprise about OUR BOOK: "Harry Potter" Enjoy.



How many books do you know of Harry Potter?





Today I miss the days when we went to the school library to read EL QUIJOTE to our families. So, I would like you to read to your family and I want that your family could read you. Touch the book, smell it, feel it... It's the best way to travel far, away from home, to new lands....



Nota: Como algunos tuvieron problemas ayer para acceder a los quizs de QUIZIZZ, como excepción he ampliado el plazo 24 horas. Si no los hicisteis ayer, hoy es el momento.



24 comentarios:

  1. Marta I enter in quizzz and the put me you can´t do this activity beucase is not abiable try again

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Close the page, log out. Log in again and see if you can enter now.

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Marta, I am Valle.
    The history we can do in paper or in the computer?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Marta,we have do a real book marker or a bookmarker on a page

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Marta. I did the questions of (The Magic Tree House.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, Marta I am Valle.
    Who we do the hestory in grup?

    I enter in the link and i can't see anything.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You should as it is an open document. Move up and down through the slides. Watch the video.

      Eliminar
  6. hi Marta
    I´m Iker Ocampos. In the questions I can´tdo that because I can´t read the book the letters are very littles

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You don't have to read, you have to listen. OMG!!!!!

      Eliminar
  7. Hi Marta. I did all the activities for today. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Respuestas
    1. Where? If you are trying the one of Tuesday, you can't. You can only enter in the two of yesterday. Send me a photo of what you see when you enter quizizz.

      Eliminar
  9. Hi Marta, I am Diego López.
    People are borrowing the stories of each ones.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. No, for esxample I write something and they delete it.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi Marta, I am Diego H.
    The history can be invented.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hi Marta, I could not send You the photo of the audio that hace to he done and then ask some questions in the notebook because the audio did not go,I do not unos why and my mother did not leave her mobile

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.