martes, 14 de abril de 2020

Tuesday 14th of April














Dear students,

Welcome back. I have missed you so badly these days. I hope you are all well. I wish we could meet soon at school. WE are closer each day. Meanwhile we have to work a little bit, so off we go....



DON'T FORGET THAT THE DIARY WE OPENED. IT WILL BE OPENED UNTIL WE CAN SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN. WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REFLEXIONS. IT IS IN SPANISH. CLICK ON THE PHOTO. 




ENGLISH:

If you haven't done it yet, you have to send me your interviews and article to my email TODAY.

We are going to start today reading "Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone". We will read this book online. Every tuesday that will be our activity. Each tuesday you will read a chapter and you will fill in the comprehension questions form that will appear as the only activity of the day. In each question you will be asked to mention the page where you find the answer. Press on the photo to go to the book and start reading CHAPTER 1 today.








SOCIAL SCIENCE:

Let's play a little bit:

http://serbal.pntic.mec.es/ealg0027/eurorog2i.html

https://mapasinteractivos.didactalia.net/en/community/mapasflashinteractivos/resource/physical-relief-of-europe/2aa53c4d-737e-4ca0-b9c2-d8681847ea3f

https://online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3453

http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/Europe/Europe-rivers-click.html (Click on print results. In the printer, select save as pdf, save it with your name and send the results to my email account) (Haz click en imprimir resultados, selecciona en la impresora guardar como pdf, guárdalo con tu nombre seguido de la palabra rivers, por ejemplo martamorenorivers, me lo envías a mi correo electrónico)


http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/Europe/Europe-lakes-click.html (Click on print results. In the printer, select save as pdf, save it with your name and send the results to my email account)(Haz click en imprimir resultados, selecciona en la impresora guardar como pdf, guárdalo con tu nombre seguido de la palabra waters, por ejemplo martamorenowaters, me lo envías a mi correo electrónico)

38 comentarios:

  1. Marta,hi,i´m Paula,there is aproblem, i have already read the first book of Harry Potter.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. In english? I want you to read that book and tell me where you find the answers to my questions.

      Eliminar
    2. ok, and where is the entrance of the rules of the english article?

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Marta.How are you?I can´t do the map,I do the questioner of Harry Potter Chapter 1

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Marta, what is PAGE FOR YOUR ANSWER?I AM DIEGO LÓPEZ

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. In what page of the book you find your answer. It's in the instructions: In each question you will be asked to mention the page where you find the answer.

      Eliminar
  4. Marta I am Diego again. If you enter the book there are introductions the chapters and then the pages can I say it in Spanish? because is very difficult to say.
    Hay una introducción los capitulos y luego ya empezamos con el libro la primera página del capítulo es la pagina 7 pero si cuentas las anteriores es la página 11.¿¿ Entonces cual valdría??
    Perdón por escribir en español pero es un poco difícil de explicar. :|
    Bye, Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. La que marca el libro. El capítulo empieza en la 7 si no me equivoco.

      Eliminar
    2. La página está escrita en las esquinas. Si no aparece, es la anterior de la siguiente. Lógico ¿NO?

      Eliminar
    3. I use spanish so everybody can understand.

      Eliminar
  5. Hi Marta,i am Valle.
    I can't see my resultos os maps.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. They are below the map. It says scores. But if you finish and you send them to me I will tell you by email.

      Eliminar
  6. Hi Marta, I'm going to go where the maps and i get the it is blocked.
    What I do?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Come back few minutes later.

      Eliminar
    2. Maybe you have to give permission to Adobe Flash to see them.

      Eliminar
  7. Hi Marta. I read the chapter 1 of the book and the maps are blocked. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Marta un Daniel i cant do the 2 links under the interactive mapa and It put
    "Sudispositivo no es compatible"

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi Marta, I have try again and is blocked. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I can enter without problems. I wonder why. Did you give permission to adobe flash to work?

      Eliminar
  10. Hi Marta. I have a lot of questions: How are you? Have you recived my interview and article? Have you recived my Harry Potter questionary? Have you recived that I did the first social science game? And now, I can’t enter in the second social Science game, and I don’t now what I have to do in the third and fourth social science games. Bye bye �� I miss you all. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I always replied your emails, but I didn't have time to check all of them yet. Do not worry as soon as I can, I will let you know. I wonder what you don't understand of the last two links as they are explained in spanish too. Can you be more concrete?

      Eliminar
    2. I did the third game, but I can’t do the other ones. I’ll try them later or with another device. Please, as soon as you can, could you tell me if you have recived my homework of today. I can wait it’s difficult to recive more than 50 emails per day. Thank you. My parents will get angry with me if they recive another email with the things that I didn’t do. So I want to know if you have recieved them. Thank you again.

      Eliminar
  11. Hi marta,Im iker asenjo I do the exercises of English but the map is blocked
    Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Have you got FLASH PLAYER? You have to give permission. Press in the centre of the page and usually a small window will open for you to give permission. Try again tomorrow. Usually works in computers.

      Eliminar
  12. Hi Marta I'am Erika . In the fiesta link of the social science I can't open the archive .

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hi Marta i'm Estefan.It doesn't let me to do the maps,I dont know why.They doesn't appear to me.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Have you got FLASH PLAYER? You have to give permission. Press in the centre of the page and usually a small window will open for you to give permission. Try again tomorrow. Usually works in computers.

      Eliminar
  14. Hi Marta,I'm Hector, therenare 3 Pagés of social that won't let me open

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Have you got FLASH PLAYER? You have to give permission. Press in the centre of the page and usually a small window will open for you to give permission. Try again tomorrow. Usually works in computers.

      Eliminar
  15. Today, I couldn’t do the games in another device, and I’d tried in my iPad a lot but I couldn’t.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Have you got FLASH PLAYER? You have to give permission. Press in the centre of the page and usually a small window will open for you to give permission. Try again tomorrow. Usually works in computers.

      Eliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.