miércoles, 1 de abril de 2020

Wednesday 1st April



ENGLISH

Two worksheets to practise the conditionals:





Conditionals, una ficha interactiva de Dendelmia
liveworksheets.com




SOCIAL SCIENCE

Now, we have to study the rivers in Europe. Do this worksheet with the book in front of you. There is one river ODER that doesn't move.

I leave a link to a mute map of rivers in Europe, just in case you want to print it to do it and study it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKAt1B9rEKAhOcur9bZd6WEK_S3hADrJ/view?usp=sharing






8 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marta I have made all the things.
    I am Diego López.

    BYE...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Marta. I did the worksheet of Sociak SC and I send you the results. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Marta.How are you?I done everything, and a one question.The map to print is obligatory?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I HAVE DONE. It is not compulsory if you can not do it. It is a good way to study. If you can't you can draw the map.

      Eliminar
  4. Hi Marta I did the second worksheet of English and I send you the results.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Marta. I did the first worksheet of English and I finish all the things. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You mean you have finished EVERYTHING!!!! Good Job

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.