jueves, 2 de abril de 2020

Thursday 2nd April



Dance monkeys: 

Follow this link....


As Easter is about to come, let's know a little bit more about it. Watch the following video: http://www.history.com/topics/holidays/history-of-easter  and if you can't go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQz2mF3jDMc and fill in the questionaire:



To finish, here you have a fun activity you can prepare at home (Send me a photo with what you did) :

If you can't use a real egg, maybe you can create one or draw a paper and use your imagination for different patterns.


OR.....




Even any other tutorial will do.....

Enjoy and create and Easter egg hunt to join all your family. The prize might be to choose dinner that night.

TO FINISH HERE YOU HAVE A SURPRISE YOU WILL LIKE:





ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS AND RELAX!!
SEE YOU ON THE 14TH OF APRIL!!




13 comentarios:

  1. Hello Marta!
    When I want to watch the video of easter,it doesn´t let me to watch the video, and without the video I can´t to the worksheet. What can I do?
    Thank you

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Try this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQz2mF3jDMc

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Marta! I'm Natalia, the eggs and the crafts we have to send you a photo to your email account? if it's when?
    Natalia.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Marta. I did the Easter worksheet, the BALANCE DE LA CUARENTENA and I saw the video of the teachers. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Sorry Marta, if I heard the song

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi marta,Im iker asenjo I finished all the exercises of today and I watch the video of the the teachers
    Bye bye Marta

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Marta,I'm Estefan,i have done all.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Marta un Daniel Lamur and the egg activity Is obligatorio?

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.