martes, 21 de abril de 2020

Tuesday 21st April



ENGLISH:

DON'T FORGET THAT THE DIARY WE OPENED. IT WILL BE OPENED UNTIL WE CAN SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN. WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REFLEXIONS. IT IS IN SPANISH. 

                                                                      



Today is our reading day: Today Chapter 2








SOCIAL SCIENCE:

Let's review Unit 2 today. Go to the link: https://quizizz.com/ Look in the bell for the work assigned.

(joinmyquiz.com)

There is an app for all devices in Play Store and Apple Store. It is easier if you play there. You will have 3 notifications. One for today and two for tomorrow. Look for the date. The deadline of today's game is at 23.00h. You won't be able to play after that time. Good Luck!!!




18 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marta. I did the Quizziz. I hope you are well. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Marta, I am Diego L.
    I dont know how to make the quiz

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi marta,i am Valle.
    I don't have space in my phone to dowland a game.sorry

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You don't have to. I've just said that you can downloaded. But you can do it from the web page without any problem.

      Eliminar
  4. Ok Marta, I am Diego López again.
    I have make the quiz.
    :) :) :) :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Marta. I don´t problem for the Quizziz. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi, Marta I'm Ismael.

    I can't do the quizz because it don't appear sorry of the inconveniente.

    Bye, bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Marta, I am Diego López.
    I´m very worried about the end of year trip... (Viaje de fin de curso)... :\
    I was very excited at the begginig of the year but with this inconvenient I think we will not do it.
    If you know something please let me know it.
    Bye...
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Diego,

      This is not the place to talk about it, I am afraid. I have just sent you an email.

      Eliminar
  8. Hi Marta. I read the chapter two of the book, and I answer the questions.
    Bye, bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Marta I didnt do the 2 beucase the put that try again the activity is not abiable .

    ResponderEliminar
  10. You are out of date for this one.

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.