miércoles, 22 de abril de 2020

Wednesday 22nd April



ENGLISH:

SPELLING: https://www.aaaspell.com/lists/4010291/exercises/11

It never ends for you to learn the words. Take a photo of the results of the first 11 trials..


Today we are going to learn a very easy an d useful expresion. Watch this video:


Let's see how you do it:

Go to the AB page 91 and do Ex 1, 2, 3.

Here is the audio for exercise 3. 





Send me a photo of it.


SOCIAL SCIENCE

Today we review Unit 1 and 2. Don't use your book. Let's see what happens.

Go to https://quizizz.com/ or use your app for QUIZZIZ. Today you have 2 quizzes that you have already done. Let's see what you remember.

REMEMBER:

There is an app for all devices in Play Store and Apple Store. It is easier if you play there. You will have 2 notifications for today quizzes. The deadline of today's games is at 23.00h. You won't be able to play after that time. Good Luck!!!

ADVERTENCIA: Os van a salir todos los Quiz. Los hechos, los cancelados y los pendientes de hacer. Hoy solo podéis entrar en 2. No os permitirá entrar en los otros.






23 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marta, I am Valle i can't enter in the QUIZZIZ.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What I have to dop in this spelling?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Match word to the definition. There are 11 words. Then, take a photo.

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Marta, I am Valle.
    I can't enter in the QUIZZIZ

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Because you didn't join my class yet, so you didn't do the quizziz of yesterday. Join my class:

      https://quizizz.com/join?class=X953315

      Copy the address above in your browser and then refresh the page. You should be able to join in.

      Eliminar
  4. hi Marta
    I am Iker Ocampos. The spellig bee never ends

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Do the 11 words and stop. The idea is to continue until you learn them, but I want to see your first 11 trials.

      Eliminar
  5. Hello Marta!
    I'm Abril.
    When I play Quizziz and I have to write the answer,I write the correct answer, and ir turns upside down, and then
    I have a bad Mark.
    What can I do?
    Thanks
    April

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Upside down? I don't understand. Don't worry I see your answers.

      Eliminar
  6. Hello Marta!
    I'm Abril again.
    Can you give me another chance to do the Quizziz,this time I Will do it from the compute, because from the tablet it makes the answer upisde down.
    Thanks you
    April

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I can't. Do not worry. Next time, you will do it better.

      Eliminar
  7. Hi Marta. I did all the activities for today. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi marta,Im iker asenjo I can't enter un the quizziz
    Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. There are only two you can do. Try those. I had to erase the other two as some students couldn't get in. So you can see them but you can not do them.

      Eliminar
  9. Hy marta i am Rubén Berdeal I can´t enter in quizzz I send the homework to you Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi Marta! I,m Erika,i can,t do the quizz,just i can see the first one.what can i do?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Because you didn't join my class yet, so you didn't do the quizziz of yesterday. Join my class:

      https://quizizz.com/join?class=X953315

      Copy the address above in your browser and then refresh the page. You should be able to join in.

      Sorry for the delay. Deadline is 11.30pm tonight. SORRY

      Eliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.