viernes, 24 de abril de 2020

Friday 24th April





NEWS, NEWS: I have created a link to other teacher's blog at the right top corner, so you can easily access them from my blog.

ENGLISH:

We are going to correct the activities you did last wednesday:

Exercise 1

1 didn’t use to use 
2 used to walk 
3 used to be 
4 used to work 
5 didn’t use to have 
6 used to punish

Exercise 2

1 Did you use to go to infant school when you were two? 
2 Did you use to use a computer when you were four? 
3 Did you use to have English classes when you were five? 
4 Did you use to wear an overall when you were six? 
5 Did you use to do homework when you were eight?

Exercise 3

1 stand up 
2 ask questions 
3 late
4 needlework 
5 drawing
 6 right hand

And in few minutes, I will meet you. 

Remember:  If you don't have doubts there's no need for conection. But please, follow the rules.

1.-Enter with your name and the first letter of your TWO surnames. In my case: Marta MA

2.- You have to enter with your camera and microphone mute/off.

3.-Respect your turns. (If you have doubts and you can't connect at the time you are required, let me know through email to find a better time for those who can't. "Because it is too early", it is not an excuse)

4.- From 1 to 6 of each class 6ºA and 6ºB  10.30h https://meet.jit.si/From1to6
     From  7 to 12 of each class 6ºA and 6ºB  10.45h https://meet.jit.si/From7to12
     From 13 to 19 of each class  6ºA and 6ºB  11.00h https://meet.jit.si/From7to12
     From 20 to 24 of each class  6ºA and 6ºB  11.15h https://meet.jit.si/From19to24


NATURAL SCIENCE:

We are going to review the last two units as we have finished the book.

Go to page 96. Do exercises 1, 2, 3 in your notebook. Send me a photo of your work.


AT 14.00h YOU WILL HAVE A NEW CHALLENGE POST.
HAVE A NICE WEEKEND AND REMEMBER:











9 comentarios:

  1. Hi,Marta,i am Valle.
    The exercises we have to do in the notebook, is in the PB or AB?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. They are of Natural Science Valle

      Eliminar
    2. Sorry, I couldn't answer. I was in the videoconference.

      Eliminar
  2. Good morning marta,Im iker asenjo I finished all the exercises
    Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Marta, I am Diego López
    I have finished all the things and I have sent you an email with the Natural Science homeworks.

    Byeee.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, Marta i am Valle.
    The three exercises we have to do,is in the AB or in the PB?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Marta. I correct the activities of English.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Marta. I did the exercises of Natural SC and I sent you the photo. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.