viernes, 17 de abril de 2020

Friday 17th April


OJO: TODAY YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND ME 3 PHOTOS. PLEASE USE ONLY ONE EMAIL TO SEND THE 3 OF THEM. THANKS

ENGLISH:

Back to the books. First of all we are going to correct the REVIEW Unit 8. Use green pen/pencil.

Answers:

Exercise 1: 1 palm tree 2 hammock 3 tortoise 4 coral 5 tropical fish 6 sea lion
Exercise 2:. If I lived in Galapagos Islands, I would (present)......... (Sample)
Exercise 3:  If I were two metres tall, I would (present)...
                     I'd be happy if I (past simple)....
                     If I could meet anyone, I would (present)....
Exercise 4: What would you do if you were the president?
 Where would you go if you travelled abroad?
Exercise 5: 1 It smashed its tail against the yacht.
 2 The writer began with ‘Dear diary’.
Exercise 6:  compass,
It is an instrument which shows North, South, East, West


We are going to start Unit 9.

Read the message Calum has recieved on page 92.

Go to exercise 2 and try to match the vocabulary to their meanings.




School Vocabulary, una ficha interactiva de LapiofeMarta
liveworksheets.com



Try to do orally the following quiz:






Now, copy the vocabulary on your notebook and define the words in english. You can use the definitions you have heard.  SEND ME A PHOTO 

Read Exercise 5 and think about the question.

Go to the Activity Book page 90, and do exercise 1, 2, 4.  SEND ME A PHOTO .


NATURAL SCIENCE:

We are going to correct the activities we did page 80:

Activity 1

Types: natural, artificial, permanent, induced
Properties: opposite poles, repulsion, attraction,magnetic field
Uses: compass, electric motors, magnetic resonance,magnetic levitation

Activity 2

dry – wet; lose – find; north – south; protect – harm;push – pull; repel – attract; tiny – huge; weak – strong

Activity 3

Magnetic: magnetite, cobalt, iron, nickel, steel
Non-magnetic: aluminium, copper, gold, titanium

Today, we are going to do exercises 6, 8 and 11, page 81. SEND ME A PHOTO


























7 comentarios:

  1. Marta,I can't do the homework because I don't have the notebooks.I do them when I stay home

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Answer exercise 5:This will be a good a subject because is very fun.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You only had to THINK. I didn't say you have to send me the answer. Anyway, your answer should be: This will be a good subject (no a before subject) because IT (you need a subject) is very fun.

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Marta! I've sent you the three photos to your email account.
    Natalia.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi marta,Im iker asenjo I do all the exercises of friday
    Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Marta I finish the English exercises and I sent you the two photos of English.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Marta. I did Natural SC exercises and I sent you the photo. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.