jueves, 12 de marzo de 2020

Before the test

At 9.45h you should start with TEST 3 PET exam, photocopies. (Test 2 is KET)






 We have done this writing before. It is not a mistake. I want you to repeat it.







 Read your pages.You will have 90 minutes to do the reading and writing tasks. But before you start.....


Now that you are ready, watch the following video. 



Now here are the instructions:

1.-Use your pencil
2.-Mark only one answer for each question
3.-In your writing, pay attention to your margins. Use neat and clear writing and avoid tippex and don't scribble.
4.-In your writtings, be coherent and answer all the information required in no more than 105 words, no less than 95.
5.-And finally.....


WHEN YOU FINISH SEND ME YOUR RESULTS OF THE READING PART THROUGH THE COMMENTS BOX. DON'T FORGET TO MENTION YOUR NAME (For example, Marta M.)I WILL PICK UP THE WRITINGS WHEN WE COME BACK!!!

11 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marta! I am Natalia. I'm going to follow those instructions to do the pet and ket exams. Have you already done the english exam of unit 6? I remember that you didn't.

    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We will do units 6,7 and 8 exams together when we come back, if possible.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Okey, thank you! Marta I can't enter on Veronica's blog!

      Eliminar
    2. Check in http://cp.vicentealeixandre.mostoles.educa.madrid.org/cpweb/index.php/tablon-anuncios. Copy the link on your web browser and see if it works.

      Eliminar
  3. Hello Marta,I´m Abril. I am doing the writing part of the PET exam, and I don´t know if I have to do all the writings or only one... I don´t know.

    Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Abril, I explained it in class and it is written in the instructions. YOU HAVE TO DO the EMAIL and then choose between the article and the story. You you have to do 2 writings.

      Eliminar
  4. Marta, I dont know how to correct the exam.
    You have sent me some photos but they dont charge

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You have to send me your answers, so I can correct them. ;)

      Eliminar
  5. Hi Marta,i am Valle i can see only one photo.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It is true. I will try to solve it tomorrow. But do not worry. You have the pages in order.The test goes from the page you can see to the page of the email. Try to visita the blog daily so you avoid any problem.

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.