miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2020

SOLUTIONS SOCIAL SCIENCE WEDNESDAY 11TH MARCH


SOCIAL SCIENCE
11TH MARCH SOLUTIONS

Page 77
Ex 1:










Page 80

Ex 2:

a)     A) True
b)     B) False. The Macizo Galaico is in Galicia.
c)      C) False. The Cordillera Subbética (double b and accent) is north of the Cordillera Penibética.
d)      D)False. Mullhacén is the highest mountain on mainland Spain and is located in the Cordillera Penibética.
e)     E) True


Page 81:

Ex 4.





 

 





Ex 9







SEND A PHOTO OF YOUR HOMEWORK CORRECTED TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT TODAY

7 comentarios:

  1. Marta,I can`t send you the photo because I am in my grandparents house.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Do it this afternoon or evening. You have until 22.00h to send them. Do not worry.

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Marta. I send you the photos right now. Bye bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Marta I am Lara can I do the social science map of Europe today or I have to wait?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Marta I send to you the homework of Social sc
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. How happy I am to hear you Guille! I must confess I was a bit worried for you. I am glad you are here. I will check it in a minute.

      Eliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.