lunes, 16 de marzo de 2020

Monday 16th March.







I haven't got all the results of PET exams. Follow this link to send your answers: https://vicenhogwarts.blogspot.com/2020/03/pet-results_13.html

How are you? Today's plan is the following:

ENGLISH: 

Correct the exercises you did on friday. Look for the entrance: "Solutions page 78"

           Today we are going to do 4 listenings to practise.

1.-Go to the link https://www.eslvideo.com 






2.-Go to CLASS CODE
    Insert : Muggles







3.-There you have the four videos. Press on one and you will find the quizz on the right hand side of the quiz. Do it.

















4.-At the end of the quiz you will find SEND. Press and sent it to me.
Fill your details:
My name: (Your name and surname)
Class Code: Muggles.






5.-Over the video if you press on MUGGLES, you will find a display on your right hand side with all the videos you have to complete. THE FOUR VIDEOS HAVE TO BE DONE TODAY.




NATURAL SCIENCE:
 Electromagnet Videoconference 10.00h
Meeting link: https://talktome.daily.co/10electromagnet
 phone: +34 518 880 126, 365154#

You have to send a photo of the exercises you did on friday along the day (Before 18.00h) to the email I have created to contact your parents.

I will open a new room for 17.00h videoconference.


ARTS AND CRAFTS.

1.-Along one day I want you to take the same photo of the same object in the same place from the same position at different moments of the day (Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, Sunset, Night)
Then place the six photos on a word document and send it to me to the email account I use with your parents. (Before friday 21st march) Name of the document: Your name and class.

2.- VOLUNTEER : You can do this jumping frog also if you want to and you can decorate as you want to. You can use any color and any kind of paper. I leave you the video with the instructions.


















8 comentarios:

  1. Marta, I have already done the four listenings.
    I have 100 pr.cnt. in all the listenigs

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Marta,ya he hecho los listenings,en los dos primeros he conseguido 100% y en los dos últimos he conseguido 43%.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Marta I have been done the four listenings in two I have 100 and in the other two 57.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Marta. I did the four listenings and I sent you the results.
    Bye! Eneko

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Great! But you did only 2 of my proposals, the other 2 were not mine. Do not worry along the morning I will send you an email with the things I don't have.

      Eliminar
  5. Hello Marta
    Te envié un listening esta mañana no lo has visto? Quizás no lo envíe bien..

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I saw it, but you had to do the 4 of them. You owe me 3.

      Eliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.