viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020

Friday 27th March

REMEMBER TO SEND ALL YOUR WORK PENDING BEFORE 18.00H . THANK YOU.
Due to health problems I won't be able to have the videoconference with you. I am really sorry. Keep training your english magic. I can't wait to see them. I will tell you as soon as I am ready. 

ENGLISH:

Today you will have to do pages 108 and 109 in the Activity Book. Send a photo of your work.



NATURAL SCIENCE:

Correct the exercises from Monday and send me the photograph of the exercises corrected.

Page 75 Ex2

a. A magnet always has two poles.
 b. When opposite poles meet, they attract each other.
c. Identical poles repel each other.
d. They spread out around the magnet and line up with the two poles.

Page 75 Ex3

Because the Earth has a core of liquid iron that acts like a giant magnet. The magnetic poles
are near the Earth’s geographical poles.

Page 75 Ex4

a. A paper clip can become magnetic for a few seconds because it is an induced magnet and only has a temporary magnetic force.
b. The needle of a compass is magnetised. The end of the needle that points north is attracted to the Earth’s magnetic North Pole.
c. Explorers used dry compasses on ships because they were easier to use.

Read page 76 of the book and answer the following questions.



To finish and because I am missing you, fill in this questionaire:



HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND DON'T FORGET TO SMILE!!!!

16 comentarios:

  1. Marta,I do the two formularies and I correct the natural science homeworks.
    I send send you a hoto of all the exercises of english?
    I don´t have work pending.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes please. You have to do the river project in english. I don't have your arts photo project. You have to make a comment on the 24th of march, the one you did was not correct.

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Marta, I'm Natalia. I have sent you the english homework, then I will send you the natural science ones and the proyect of social. On the questionarie oF natural science the second question I can't select more than one, with one select is fine??? Thank you.
    Natalia.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Marta. I did old the activities. Bye bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Marta, I am Diego López.
    I have sent you the natural science formularie and it said that I was wrong but I think It is ok, so I have sent you the same formularie but with other answers, and again said me that I was wrong but I was right.

    Please see it and say me anithing through the blog.

    BYE...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Try now. There was question that didn't let you mark more than one answer.

      Eliminar
  5. Hi Marta,Im Iker Asenjo I do all the things
    Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I have tried it but the answer 3 and 5 I thing I am RIGHT but it is WRONG.
    ????????????

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Those are long answers that I have to correct myself. Don't worry. I will tell you your results when I have them. Do not worry!

      Eliminar
    2. Ok Marta, thanks I was " becoming crazy ".
      :) :) :)
      I am Diego L.
      bye

      Eliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.