lunes, 23 de marzo de 2020

Monday 23rd March


How was your weekend??? I hope it was good and you followed the authorities recommendations. Due to voice problems we won't be able to have the videoconference today. Keep studying because we will do it as soon as I can. Sorry for the incovenience.I can't tell you when will be the next one. Hopefully on friday but I will let you know.

ENGLISH

1.-Correct your activities from friday. (You DON'T have to send me the photographs)

Page 81. Ex1
 1 lived, speak 
2 swim, lived 
3 see, lived
4 saw, be 
5 feel, hiked 
6 went, wear       

Page 81. Ex 2

 1 lived, speak 
2 get, climbed 
3 see, swam
4 take, saw 
5 have, felt 
6 saw, touch   

Page 81. Ex 3

1 A 2 B 3 A 4 A 5 B    

Page 82 Ex 1

1 was called Auralyn. 
2 whale attacked the yacht. 
3 had two lifeboats.
 4 the lifeboats were tiny.
5 were in the lifeboat for 117 days. 
6 Korean fishing boat rescued them.

Page 82 Ex 2

1 New Zealand 
2 eight months 
3 whale
4 ate and drank 
5 sharks appeared 
6 small children

Page 82 Ex 3

You can write your opinion in the comments box. (Volunteer)

Page 82 Ex 4

1 Quito 
2 the Equator 
3 a volcano 
4 14 major islands and many smaller islands 
5 by volcanic activity

 2.-Let's work a little bit on questions of second conditional.                                                              PB: Page 86. Read the page Ex 1 and 2 and answer this little questionaire:


                             
AB: Page 83 Ex 1 and 2. Do the worksheet.


Second conditional, una ficha interactiva de traute
liveworksheets.com
NATURAL SCIENCE

Correct the activities from pages 94 and 95

Ex 1.
Hardware: (hard disc drive), keyboard,
monitor, mouse, router; 
Software: (apps), computer
drivers, malware, operating system, program; 
Internet:(avatar), blog, search engine, social media, server

Ex 2

a. earphones; b. tablet; c. drone; d. scanner; e. printer; f. thermometer

Ex 5.

a. continuous; b. analogous; c. sensitive; d. vinyl; e. binary; f. discontinuous

Ex 6.

a. Hardware: the physical parts that make up a computer; Software: the programs that a computer
uses to function. 
b. Internal and external; 
c. The computer stores programs in the hard disc drive; 
d. It allows peripheral hardware to communicate with the CPU and the hard disc drive.

Ex 10

input: keyboard; microphone
output: earphones; speaker
both: touch-screen; USB drive


Correct the questions from last friday.

1.-What's magnetism? Use the words in your book.
The ability to attract magnetic materials.
2.-How many types of magnets are there? Can you name them?
There are 4 types: Natural or artificial. Permanent or induced.
3.-Name one natural magnet

Magnetite
4.-Where were natural magnets first discovered?

They were discovered in Ancient Greece or China
5.-What's the difference between a permanent magnet and an induced magnet?

Permanent magnets never lose their magnetism, while induced magnets only have a temporary magnetic force.
6.-All magnets have north and south pole. How do they behave?

If we put two magnets together, their opposite poles will attract each other. In contrast, their identical poles will repel each other.
7,.What's a magnetic field?


It is the area around a magnet where its force has an effect: it can attract or push away another magnetic object.











Do exercises 2, 3 and 4 page 75 in your notebook. Send a photograph of them done. Don't forget :
2 empty lines between dates, date, empty line, exercises, underline in green with ruler, empty line, heading of the exercise and answer, empty line, next exercise.


ARTS AND CRAFTS

You have to send to my email account your arts project from last week if you haven't done it yet.

Spring arrived last saturday. As we can't enjoy it outside, let's bring it inside your house. That's why you need coloured papers and glue. I want you to choose a space at home to decorate it as spring. You have to do at least 1 butterfly and 1 flower and send the photographs to me before friday. Follow the tutorials. You can choose any flower or any butterfly. If you do more than one and you decorate your windows people will know that spring is here and it's time to be hopeful.








27 comentarios:

  1. Marta,I can't correct the natural science exercises because my mother don't want that I have the notebooks to my grandparents house.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. my mother DOESN'T want ME TO HAVE THE BOOKS at my grandparents' house. Don't worry. Do it, when you get home. It hasn't to be right now. It has to be today.

      Eliminar
  2. Marta, can you tell me if you have recived the questionary of second conditional I did?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. There was a mistake. I forgot a place to write your name. Now it is solved. You can do it again.

      Eliminar
    2. No, I mean the other one

      Eliminar
    3. Nop. I'm afraid not. Try again

      Eliminar
    4. Inés Castro Trinidad23 de marzo de 2020, 19:46

      Marta, I did it twice like you said. But I mean the purple one! Im asking you if you have recived it

      Eliminar
    5. No, I haven't Inés. Do you write the address correctly? Try one more time. If I don't receive it, take a photo and send it to me.

      Eliminar
  3. the arts and crafts work is an obligation

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Of course. If you don't want to decorate your house is fine, but I want you to do a flower and a butterfly to see how you followed the instructions.

      Eliminar
    2. Of course. If you don't want to decorate your house is fine, but I want you to do a flower and a butterfly to see how you followed the instructions.

      Eliminar
  4. Hi Marta, I am Iker Ocampos
    I send you the quiz of the second conditional but I can not put the name because don´t apeared me to put the name

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. There was a mistake. I forgot a place to write your name. Now it is solved. You can do it again.

      Eliminar
  5. Hi Marta. I did all the activities and correct. Bye bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello,Marta
    I send you the photo by email
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  7. When do we have to show you the project of the river?

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I do the homework tomorrow because I don´t have the notebooks

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I WILL do (Future tense) Fine. No problem. Don't forget it!!!!

      Eliminar
  9. Marta, I am Diego López.
    I dont remember if I made the conditionals page after 11:30 if you know it please tell it to me.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi Marta the second conditional say me uour email is not true is really confused so I dont send you the second conditional.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.