viernes, 20 de marzo de 2020

Weekend work + IMPORTANT THINGS FOR MONDAY





Some of you have some work pending to send that I've already told you or not. Anyway I will send individual mails with all the work pending for you to do at the weekend.

On monday there will be another 2 videoconferences: 10.00h and 17.00h.

There, I will explain some new concepts of Natural Science and I will ask some questions of Social and Natural Science to check that you are studying. If you are not able to contact, I will send a questionaire with the questions to your parents email, for you to do it on your own with no books. The difference?? In the videoconference you will be asked no more than 5 questions or less, the questionare will have more than 25.





FOR ARTS AND CRAFTS YOU NEED PAPERS WITH COLOR, COLOURED PAPERS OR SIMILAR. ANYPAPER CAN DO AS FAR AS IT HAS COLOR.

6 comentarios:

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.