viernes, 22 de mayo de 2020

Friday 22nd May


I AM REALLY SORRY BUT WE CAN'T HAVE A VIDEOCALL TODAY, AS THE SCHOOL HAS SET 2 MEETINGS IN MY SCHEDULE. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE WILL DO IT THE DAY BEFORE. RECIEVED MY APOLOGIES!!! 😔😔

ENGLISH:

Let's correct the exercise from last wednesday. Check the link you sent me!!! OR correct your notebook.



Time to review pronouns and question formation:



Question words, una ficha interactiva de engteachar
liveworksheets.com







Here you have a game to keep on practising. Hope you enjoy it. Click on the image.





NATURAL SCIENCE:

Let's review Unit 4. Page 66.  Do activities 5, 6, 7 and 8 in your notebook.

Send a photo of your work.



NOW IT IS YOUR TURN TO EVALUATE ME. NO NAME REQUIRED, SO FEEL FREE TO ANSWER SINCERESLY.


5 comentarios:

  1. Marta in natural science you dont put that we have to send photo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Marta, yesterday I send the audio , you recive it ?

      Eliminar
    2. Yes, sorry. I skipped it. I have just sent you the reply.

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Marta. I did all the activities for today. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.