jueves, 14 de mayo de 2020

Thursday 14th May



ENGLISH:

We are going to start copying this chart on the notebook:





Take your Pupil's Book and go to page 120. Do exercises 2 and 4 in your notebook. Copy questions in exercise 2 and for exercise 4: Write the sentence (from exercise 3) beside the number in the text. You don't need to copy all the text.

Then go to page 121. Do exercise 1(Copy the sentence of the number and just the letter of the text) and 2 (Copy the question and the complete answer you have chosen)

Send me a photo of your work.

NATURAL  SCIENCE:

Go to page 66 of your book, and do activities 1, 2 3 on your notebook.(Copy everything) Don't forget to send me a photo.

EXTRA WORK: FROM 10 TO 15 OF EACH CLASS WILL CREATE A QUIZ IN QUIZIZZ OF 4 QUESTIONS ABOUT UNIT 3. As title write your nameUnit3Natural. When you have it done just send me the title. I will look it up.

AVISO IMPORTANTE: Los ejercicios esquemáticos, en los que no se copian las frases, computan como NO entregados y tendrán que repetirse.

16 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marta. The chart is copy to the notebook?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have to send you the photo of the chart?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. That's what it is said. SEND ME A PHOTO OF YOUR WORK. ;)

      Eliminar
  3. Marta I don´t understand the exercise 4. Can you explain to me?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You have 8 sentences in exercise 3 to complete the text. There are 2 sentences of the 8 which are extra. You have to decide which of those sentences go in each number in the text. For example,
      1: Would you like a holiday with a difference?

      Eliminar
  4. Marta I have to send you the exercises you told me to repeat

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Marta I did all the activities for today. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Marta,Im Emma,
    If I want to modify my questionnaire, I tried and it won't let me
    how do i do it?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. cuando .le doy a compartir no me deja

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.