lunes, 18 de mayo de 2020

Monday 18th May



ENGLISH and NATURAL SCIENCE and ARTS:

Don't you think I have made a mistake. Today we are going to have a global class.




WHY A GLOBAL DAY? : BECAUSE last friday was ENDANGERED SPECIES DAY

In your books we have a page to work about it. It is page 105 in your Pupil's Book.

I want you to do exercises 1 (read), exercise 2 (in your notebook), exercise 3 (read).

Now watch this video:



As Natural Science exercise, I want you to choose an endangered animal (Different from the ones in the book) and I want you to create a fact file. You will have to do it in your notebook and decorate it as you wish. Underline or circle the correct option for your animal. I am sorry I can't find a way for you to do it online.





To finish, I want you to draw, or make a model of the endangered species you are studying. Do whatever is easier for you, a drawing or a craft. If you need help you can ask me in the comments box.






27 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marta. In the blog the corrections are not put.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. On wednesday We will correct english and on thursday natural.

      Eliminar
  2. Marta I don´t understand when you say creat a fact file.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Factfile is the template I created in Kami for you to fill in.

      Eliminar
  3. Respuestas
    1. Of your notebook and drawing/model. You share the Kami with me, when you complete it.

      Eliminar
  4. Marta ,I cant write anything on the link

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Marta I cant edit the link.jorge


    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Marta I'm Ismael and I can't delete the text of kami file.I tried to use the tools but they doesn't work.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Marta, I am Diego López I cant add a new page in Kami.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Marta I don´t understand where is the file to fill in the endangered species.Thanks

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I place photos instead of the link as it wasn't working. Do it in your notebook

      Eliminar
  9. hi Marta im Alba and i dont have a printer to do it so what i have to do ?

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi Marta i can't find any link, I am Valle.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi Marta. I did all the activities for today. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hi Marta I'm Rubén Gastelut we cannot enter the natural link :(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It was given problems. So you have to do it in your notebook. I have posted the images so you can follow the structure.

      Eliminar
  13. Marta I do it in powerpoint beucase in kami I cannot edit anything

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Marta I do it by powerpiont beucase i can´t do it by kami

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.