lunes, 25 de mayo de 2020

Monday 25th May































ENGLISH:

I want you to send me the corrections of the question particles you did last friday.

Let's review Present tenses. Can you remember the difference?



If that is not enough, watch this video:



Now, you are ready to work.



NATURAL SCIENCE:

Let's correct the previous activities.


Activity 5

Homogeneous: b, c;
Heterogeneous: a, d

Activity 6

We can separate the substances.

Activity 7

a. decantation; b. filtration; c. distillation; d. magnetic separation

Activity 8

a. True; b. False (Some foods also oxidise.); c. True; d. True

Let's see how you do it now.

https://es.liveworksheets.com/vj382628yj

https://es.liveworksheets.com/na137328cs



ARTS:

The last content we have to work in Arts is Animated Videos. We are going to do things using Scratch. Do you remember the program? You used it last year in Robótica Workshop.

We are going to use it to create animations. This is going to take more than one sesion. I will try to help you as much as I can.

First of all you need to register herehttps://scratch.mit.edu/

It's free and you can use it in all kind of devices. Today I just want you to log in and Touch and search all buttoms, and then try to do exactly what they do in this video. It's in spanish so it's easy.


Don't innovate yet. This will come later. When you have the video press share and as title write your name and surname , press copiar enlace and send me it through the email.

You have to save it. Then go to your account. Then to MIS COSAS. It must be there. Press on it and copy the link with any comment you want to make.






29 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marta, I am Diego López.
    In the second interactive page of Natural science. I put pure substances and it says me that it is wrong.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. "pure substance" is what you have to write. Don't use capital letter and make it singular as it is only one substance.

      Eliminar
  2. Marta,the animation is in English?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. marta when I try to enter to the worksheet it gives me an error

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sometimes the page collapses. Try again later.

      Eliminar
    2. I try again and said the same

      Eliminar
    3. All of them? Or only one? The links or the ones that you can see?

      Eliminar
    4. the links of the worksheet and the solutions of pre-inmediate; scratch and separarating mixtures goes

      Eliminar
    5. I don't have any problem with the links. Try by copy paste on the browser.

      Eliminar
    6. I try it and it gives me an error again

      Eliminar
  4. Marta what question particles your question?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Marta,I not appeared copiar enlace

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Because you have to confirm your email first. Have a look if you have any red advice on top of your page

      Eliminar
  6. Marta, I I did question particles exercise through the link and sent it to you. I don't have it done in the notebook. I can't send you the correction. Ruben Gastelut.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Mara mee to i cant send you the corrections beucase I can modifec them

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Everybody could. I can send you the link back, but you were supposed to correct it last friday. How did you do it? You didn't say you couldn't

      Eliminar
  8. Hi Marta. Should we do today the same as the video?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, but if you want you can change background and characters.

      Eliminar
  9. Hi, Marta, in the english worksheet in exercise 1 the correction says he for the dog and that is it. Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You are right but you can say he if your pet is very important for you. So it's a half mistake.

      Eliminar
  10. Marta I did all the activities for today. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. marta i don't know what is my acconunt

    ResponderEliminar
  12. hello Marta im Alba i try the arts homework three time and it dosent work what i have to do ?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Follow the instructions in the video step by step.

      Eliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.