martes, 12 de mayo de 2020

Tuesday 12th May





ENGLISH:

Reading Day. CHAPTER 5




SOCIAL SCIENCE:

We are going to start reviewing unit 3.

Page 53. Exercise 6 (You have to copy the questions) and 8 (You have to copy the true statements and transform the false ones)  (I want you to do them again)

Page 66. Exercise 2 (Only a,b,c) You have to copy the statements.

Send me a photo of your work.

EXTRA WORK: FROM 1 TO 4 OF EACH CLASS WILL CREATE A QUIZ IN QUIZIZZ OF 4 QUESTIONS ABOUT UNIT 3. As title write your nameUnit3Social. When you have it done just send me the title. I will look it up.
You can create your own memes. jijijiji
             


20 comentarios:

  1. Marta,is obligatory to do the extra work?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Marta. I read the book and the questions.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Marta how I can put the memes between question and question

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You create the memes, and when you assigned the quiz you choose to use your own memes. Remember you have to create positive and negative.

      Eliminar
  4. Marta I don´t understand when you said 1 and 4. Can you explain to me?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Fron number 1 in the list of the class to number 4 in the list of the class. 8 students will be creating their quizzes today.

      Eliminar
  5. Hi Marta, I'm Valle
    When you said 1 to 4, you said that is 1 to 4 in the list?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Respuestas
    1. You just tell me the name of your quiz (it should be RubenUnit3Social, and I will look it up if you say it is public.

      Eliminar
  7. Hi Marta I´m Marina and in the book one question said that mark some options and I can only mark one

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Marta, I'm Valle
    When you said from 1 to 4, you reffer 1 to 4 in the list?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I answered in previous comments. Yes from 1 to 4 in the list

      Eliminar
  9. Hi Marta I did all the activities for today. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Marta how many questions are asked more or less?
    esmeralda

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.