miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2020

Wednesday 6th May

ENGLISH:

For spelling today you have this interactive worksheet.



AT5 Optimise B1, una ficha interactiva de ferguib
liveworksheets.com


Take the Pupil's Book page 100. Do on your notebook exercise 2, 3. Here's the audio.







Take the Activity Book page 97, and do exercises 1, 2, 3.

Remember in exercise 2 you have to pay atention to the tense in which you have to answer.

In exercise 3, you have to make questions for someone without answers. You can use the ideas of the headings in exercise 2.

Send me a photo of your work.


SOCIAL SCIENCE:

Exam Day. Give your Social Science notes, books and notebooks to an adult in your family. Breathe deeply and start.

Go to Quizizz. Enter with your data. The exam is assigned. If you don't find it is because you haven't followed the instructions I sent at weekend. If you can't see it, send me an email.

BE CAREFUL WITH CAPITAL LETTERS.
DON'T USE FULL STOPS.














10 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marta. I did the exam of Social SC.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Marta, I am Diego López.
    I have finished the exam of Social Science.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Marta in the exercise two in page 100 it no content enough

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I don't understand what you mean. You have to do it in your notebook and you have to listen to the conversation. What's the problem?

      Eliminar
  4. Hi, Marta. I am Valle.
    I can't enter on the quizzi.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I have just sent an email to your both parents with the link

      Eliminar
    2. You've already done it!!!! I don't understand.

      Eliminar
  5. Hi Marta im Ángel i did the exam

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Marta. I did all the activities for today. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.