miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2020

Wednesday 27th May


ENGLISH:

SPELLING IS WAITING FOR YOU IN QUIZIZZ....

We have reviewed Present Simple and Present Continuous. Today we are going to review Past simple.

Firstly we are going to play 2 games to review irregular verbs:  



Now, watch a video to refresh your mind.



Time to work.


Tell me how you did it, and do this worksheet.



Past simple tense, una ficha interactiva de jecika
liveworksheets.com

Is it clearer now? Press on the link to review theory and practice a little bit more.



SOCIAL SCIENCE:

Corregimos. 

1 campaign;
2 1978;
3 epsilon;
4 Europe Day;
6 19

Send me a photo of your corrections.STUDY UNITS 1, 2, 3, 4 FOR NEXT WEEK EXAM.

Let me know if you have doubts. I will try to solve them ASAP

3 comentarios:

  1. Mara , yeserday I do the natural science team

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Then, do today the social science and correct it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Marta. I did all the activities for today. Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar

Leave your comment here. It will not appear immediately. I will reply ASAP.